COVID measures for delivery
Measures to avoid COVID contact
Your safety is of utmost importance to us. We are taking all possible precautions at our office, retail stores and delivery operation to ensure the safety of our customers, our employees, our partners & packages.
Steps we are taking for delivery:
1. We are ironing everything made of fabric at more than 60 Deg C before packing.
2. We are sanitising everything made of plastic including shipping envelopes before shipping
3. We are checking the pick up agent for symptoms before handing over your package.
4. We have suspended "Cash on delivery" option to safeguard your health and that of our delivery agents
5. We have checked with our delivery partner 'Delhivery' and they have ensured us that they too are taking very strict measures to ensure safe and hygienic delivery of your order.
Steps that our partner 'Delhivery' is taking:
1. Delhivery is checking temperatures for every fleet member multiple times a day.
2. Delhivery agents will alway deliver and collect return pickups with masks and gloves on.
3. Delhivery agents will leave the parcel at your door and call you to confirm.
Steps we request you to take:
1. Sanitise the delivery plastic envelope immediately after receiving and before opening. Keep package outside home if possible for 24 to 48 hours. Clean your hands with soap and water/ hand sanitiser after receiving any package whether from us or anyone.
2. Sanitise any delivery plastic envelope before returning to delivery agent in order to safeguard their health
3. Pay through Credit Card/ Net Banking or any other contactless medium
Stay Safe. Stay Healthy!